All seats are unallocated.
For the financial safety of audience members buying tickets, we only allow visiting companies to sell tickets via our own box office or via EVENTBRITE or WEGOTTICKETS, both of whom do not release funds to the producer until after the event and who you can contact to get a refund if the show is cancelled.
All performances are for over 18 only unless otherwise stated
1. Refunds will not be given for any unused or unwanted tickets, or for tickets bought for the wrong date. We if given notice will attempt to resell the ticket on your behalf if all tickets for a show have been allocated firstly by the theatre.
2. The theatre policy is not to admit latecomers and for any performance after 5 mins of the published start time of the performance. After this time, the policy is to close the main doors and so no admittance to the theatre until either the interval or the end of the performance. Tickets will not be refunded or transferred for persons who are late to the start of the performance. **
3. Any person under the age of 18 who has a ticket where the min age is 18 for a show will not be admitted and no refund offered for that ticket or any associated tickets if bought as a group. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to enter the theatre without an adult to watch any performance.
4. Any person arriving with any form of alcohol and any soft drink including bottled water or any hot food will not be admitted. Bottled water may be checked by a member of staff on entry and failure to allow this will have entry refused until the water is disposed of outside of the premises by which ever means the ticket holder decides to do.
5. We will inform those persons who supplied their email addresses if any performance is cancelled as soon as we are aware. A notice will also be put on our website. Tickets can be refunded or we will move your booking to another night if space is available. Tickets will be refunded by the method of payment. Cash transactions will be paid via cash in person only. Any third party costs such as transport will not be refunded. No refunds will be made if the event is cancelled at the request of the police if the area is subject to restrictions during a period of civil unrest and the police have advised persons not to enter an area. Also any third party action such as external strikes, road closers, adverse weather and transport cancellations will not be refunded.