BOOK TICKETS ON LINE HERE
All productions sold via our own box office include a booking fee in the cost of the ticket. A number of productions use external companies to sell tickets which the theatre does not sell tickets for, such productions may incur a booking charge. All productions listed below are sold via phone, on line or in person by our theatre. We do not keep records of seat availability for productions not using our box office nor can reserved any tickets for those productions.
All performances are for over 18 only unless otherwise stated
Tickets bought online are sent by email or can be picked up on the door on the night of the performance. Tickets bought on the phone can pick up tickets at the box office on the night of the performance
Sat 1st July 8pm £10.50
Sun 2nd July 6pm £10.50
1. Refunds will not be given for any unused or unwanted tickets.
2. The theatre policy is not to admit latecomers and for any performance after 5 mins of the published start time of the performance. After this time, the policy is to close the main doors and so no admittance to the theatre until either the interval or the end of the performance. Tickets will not be refunded or transferred for persons who are late to the start of the performance. **
3. Any person under the age of 18 who has a ticket where the min age is 18 for a show will not be admitted and no refund offered for that ticket or any associated tickets if bought as a group. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to enter the theatre without an adult to watch any performance.
4. Any person arriving with any form of alcohol and any soft drink including bottled water or any hot food will not be admitted. Bottled water may be checked by a member of staff on entry and failure to allow this will have entry refused until the water is disposed of outside of the premises by which ever means the ticket holder decides to do.
5. All theatres are licenced premises and we have then right to refuse entry to anyone we believe to be underage, under the influence of drugs or drunk or acting in a manner which we deem unacceptable behavior. We may ask to search your bags on entry. Refusal will mean entry is denied to the venue and no refunds offered.
6. The box office will open at least 30 mins before each performance. Touting or re-selling of tickets by third parties is not allowed within the area around the theatre. The theatre is within a licensing control area which restricts certain activities including the sale of tickets for licensed events unless undertaken by premises licensed to sell such tickets.
7. For performances open to 'Audience Club' members, they must collect their tickets in person at least 25 mins before the performance start time and the whole group must be within the theatre at least 15 mins before the start of the performance. We will only issue the number of tickets to Audience Club members who attend to collect the tickets and the whole party will need to be present for the full allocation plus the main membership card must be shown. It is the policy of the theatre to resale these tickets even if collected within the ruling of the Audience club guidelines if members are not within the theatre area at least 15 mins before the performance and all tickets issued will be voided by us and resold. If the performance is just awaiting audience club members to arrive, the performance will start on time and no admission will be given after this time and section 2 of the booking conditions do not apply to Audience Club members.
8. We will inform those persons who supplied their email addresses if any performance is cancelled as soon as we are aware. A notice will also be put on our website. Tickets can be refunded or we will move your booking to another night if space is available. Tickets will be refunded by the method of payment. Cash transactions will be paid via cash in person only. Any third party costs such as transport will not be refunded. No refunds will be made if the event is cancelled at the request of the police if the area is subject to restrictions during a period of civil unrest and the police have advised persons not to enter an area. Also any third party action such as external strikes, road closers, adverse weather and transport cancellations will not be refunded.